Sunday, March 6, 2011

Be Aware: Bad Trend

BE AWARE:
Of the newest ugly trend out there!
Is it just me, or is this a terrible trend?
So why am I seeing this on the showcase of some reputable stores!?
Please let this trend end, before it starts



I don't see nothing cute about wearing beautiful high heels
and thick winter socks.
or regular socks period!
If you gotta wear socks, then just don't wear heels that day!
there is enough cute boots/booties out there
I have seen this look
in young woman around Georgetown (Washington DC)
this winter!
It looks like a spin-off stripper move
of a little young girl,
wearing white socks with her church shoes

Well This
 bold fashion statement
should only has the ugly feet girls on board.
I hope.
Because there is nothing CUTESIE about
not being able to show off your cute toeies
with your pretty fresh pedi
and your expensive beautiful heels
:)
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment