Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Im in Miami Trick!"


"Drink all day
Play all night
Let's get it poppin
I'm in Miami bitch
Drink all day
Play all night
Let's get it poppin in Miami bitch"
-Lmfao "Im in Miami Trick"


Well wait.... I dont know about "drink all day, play all night"
because if you know me, than you know
 I am quite the early sleeper
[[11pm max]]]
and an early bird,
[[[7:30am]]]
but what I do know is that I'll be in Miami Bitch!
and that weekend will be a fun-in-the-sun kinda weekend
[[[January 20-24th]]]
and maybe some margaritas and Miami-Vices on deck!


I am going to visit my family and friends in South Florida
[[[Boca Raton, FL- Miami Beach]]]
and although I am looking forward to the quality time
with my mom, and cousins and my long-time friends
I AM MOSTLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME SUN
I cant wait to get out of the cold snow,
and bury my feet in hot sand
while toasting my body in the hot sun
 along my favorite people


There is too much to do, and so little time
I know 3 days isn't enough,
but at least I am lucky enough to finally
take off from work
and have a little vacay
in the town I know best
with the people I care the most.
my real friends, and family
<3
But we all know, with every good thing
comes a bad.
And the
TERRIBLE
BAD
HORRIBLE
SAD
thing in all this is....
being away from my
adorable
loving
handsome
super athletic
boyfriend
and that totally sucks, because
this is my first trip away from him
and I know I will miss him every second of the day!
Thankfully, I carry his heart with me,
EVERYWHERE I GO!
Phewww!

No comments:

Post a Comment