Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good guys always WIN


I was that hopeless romantic
the one stuck with my bad choices in men
the one who had lost hope
I thought a real loving matrimony no longer existed
I was willing to settle "for what it is"
because I thought if I would start looking again, for the right one
 it would've taken forever
I thought "fate" did not exist
I thought things didn't have a reason for why it happens
but it does
it happens right before your very own eyes
and sometimes overnight!
and looking back it, everything that happened
happened for a reason
it lead me here.
To him.
and now
 I am happier than ever
Its better than I would have imagined for myself
There is no longer a ME without a HIM
He is the person who makes my world go around
and now, everything in life is worth it!
His my good guy that came to save me
and in this case, I WIN too!

No comments:

Post a Comment