Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Black Swan


" In the psychological thriller Black Swan, Natalie Portman and Darren Aronofsky offer a beautifully disturbed film that is among the year’s best. "


I absolutely loved Black Swan. I’m just not sure I can accurately say that I enjoyed it..... When I first walked into Black Swan, I wasn’t sure what to think. When the movie was over and I walked out, I still wasn’t sure what to think....... Despite how that might sound, that is not a criticism, but rather high praise for director Darren Aronofsky and the gorgeous "ah-mazing" actress Natalie Portman..... who present a movie that is complex, compelling, and never ordinary. It is also one of the year’s best. Its a must see movie, even my boyfriend fell in love with this movie... I am sure he will be getting on dvd as soon as it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment