Friday, January 14, 2011

Eyelash Extensions

Message, facials, nails is just not enough anymore, now one of the hottest new trends are the "eyelash extensions."  Eyelash extensions are the hot new rage. Semi-permanent eyelash extensions that give you longer, thicker and very natural looking eyelashes. They look so natural noone will know they are not yours!


According to Spa Week Daily "Eyelash Extensions" came on number 4 on their TOP 12 HOTTEST SPA TREATMENT TRENDS IN 2010. 

As you probably already know, I work as a receptionist at a trendy upscale Salon and Spa in Georgetown and I just got offered to get my very own Eyelash Extention "free of charge" YESSSS! I am so excited. Next week I will tell you all about it. The service usually cost about 285$ and depending on the person it can last a very long time, with maintance of every two-three weeks. I cannot wait to see what my new lashes will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment