Monday, March 19, 2012

March Madness 2012


Wow! What a crazy and wild year this has been
NCAA March madness is pure mayhem
first Mizzou, then Duke...
now Georgetown and FSU...

What a year of upsets.

I know a lot of people were pretty mad at the performance of their favorite teams,
I mean, no one expected this much upset in one season
Everyone's brackets pretty much got destroyed from 
the defeat of big name teams.

I had high hopes and expectations for both my teams
The Georgetown Hoyas and The Florida State Seminoles
They both put on a great fight, and I am so proud of our seniors!
I was just hoping we would have advance and gotten a little closer to that Final Four
but unfortunately this is the year for the underdogs to shine.

March Madness is definitely the most exciting time of year 
for College basketball....

let the games continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment