Monday, March 12, 2012

Adventures while Traveling

So my dearest and very adventures, world traveler, carefree friend Britney, just recently took a trip to Morocco, and in Morocco she tried out Sand Surfing.  I was in complete state of jealousy when I saw all the amazing pictures uploaded on her facebook page displaying just one more of her amazing experiences.  I can always count on Britney to show me and teach me new and adventurous things, she is the epitome of a happy young woman living her dreams the best way she can. Britney's life inspires me to HAVE FUN while doing things, we both travel a lot, seen many places, but the difference between her and I, is that while traveling she does something outrageously fun, like sand surfing in Morocco.  So I put together a list of destinations I want to visit, and the adrenaline rushing things I can do while there, in no particular order!

 I live for once in a life opportunities, so might as well make my dreams true while I can :).




1. Swim in a Cenote:  Forget laying on a beach, enjoying a mojito, that is overrated and you can do that just about anywhere. This Dzitnup Cenote in located in Valladolid, Mexico, is an underground cenote accessible only through a hole in the roof. No other scenery better then this one!


2: Sand surfing: There are a few places you can go to sand surf, but I'm going stick with Morocco as my destination of choice.  I just hope I can keep my balance on the dune boards and fear no sand in my hair :)


3: Swim with while sharks:  A shark cage tour in Hawaii. Get up and close with these vicious creatures in their natural habitat, beats any day at the aquarium


4: Canyoning:  Hiking, rock climbing, jumping, swimming, abseiling will all put my fitness to the test. But Canyoning seems so much fun and it can be done in the Rocky Mountains!!!


5: Skydiving:  It can be done almost everywhere, it has gotten really popular! But if I get the chance to skydive I would love for it to be in Brazil, in my beautiful home country.




No comments:

Post a Comment