Monday, January 2, 2012

ISR Swim

So I was browsing YouTube.com
and I came across this video

 


At first I thought it was fake,
I thought maybe the baby was wearing a life vest,
but nope, she really is floating by her self
This is real

And this baby isn't the only one,
there are hundreds of other floating baby videos
And I think it is just wonderful.
This video/skill really wowed me
This infant swimming survival class really do saves lives

About the video:
"What you see is the result of infant swimming self rescue instruction or survival swimming. The babies are never in harms way but taught how to float and roll over to breath keeping themselves alive until they can get help. This method has saved many lives. "ISR swim" is a search term to find information about the techniques. There are also many instructors that teach this for all ages if you can find one in your area."

No comments:

Post a Comment