Wednesday, January 25, 2012

BFF Coming to Town!

I got super exciting news!!!
and I just can't wait til February!

Drum rolls please......

My dearest friend Danielle is coming to visit me!!!
#WINNING

(Orlando----Brussels)

We are a little under 5,000 miles away from one another
and 6 hours of time difference
but yet we still manage to keep in touch very often

It means so much to me that she would come out here to visit, 
and spend time with my boyfriend and I.
We really love having company over
and she's the perfect person to have in our home and presence

She is currently a law student in Orlando and 
doesn't really have much time for anything besides her studies.
So it will be fun having her here.
I will make sure she has an unforgettable, stress-free Spring Break.

And don't worry, I am already making our itinerary for all the different places we will visit.  
Everything is a little more fun when your best friend is in town!

PS: AMSTERDAM here I come, round 5!

HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment