Thursday, January 19, 2012

Buying a Blender



After months of debating if I actually need one,
I decided to I do,
I really reaaaaally do

I am buying a blender tomorrow,
FINALLY.

I am a big shake person,
I love making healthy fruit smoothies
and even a little green protein shake

But the prices of the blenders here aren't so cheap as in America.
It ranges from 40-60 EURO for a BASIC simple blender
I think that is mainly why I have not gotten one right away,

but it has become an item high on my DEMAND list,
I NEED TO OWN ONE, thats it.

even if it's just for a couple months
while we in this country temporary.

Anyways I am looking forward to it
It is the simple things in life that makes me smile....

like a smoothie :)




1 comment:

  1. I'm a smoothies lover too. And sadly, It's been a month after my blender broke. I think I need to buy new blender too...
    top 10 blenders

    ReplyDelete