Monday, January 2, 2012

Chapter 2012


Good bye 2011,
and Hello beautiful 2012.

On New Years Eve I went out with a bang,
My boyfriend and I joined our friends at a local club here in Antwerp
and we all laughed and partied the night away.
(well til exactly 3:49 a.m. that is...)

While spending the night with friends, and found myself lucky to still have my parents in town, although they leave on Jan 4
we are making the best out of their time here.
It is just amazing waking up to them in the morning
We are really going to miss them, dearly, when they leave.

Anyways with every new year comes new beginning, new hopes,
new dreams.

We all like to start off our year on the right foot,
So we make our new year resolutions and try to stick to it

Here are some of my new year resolutions I have made this year,

1. Always rise above the little things.
2. Be kind to all.
3. Be less judgemental or critical of people you do not know.
4. Listen more, talk less.
5. Take a class, go back to school in the summer.
6. Visit my family in Brazil.
7. Help others, any way I can.

and last but not least,
a very common resolution among woman
LOSE 10 POUNDS!!!!!!!!

May 2012 be a wondeful year....
and I cannot publish this entry
without saying....
 Thank You LORD for allowing me to see another year


No comments:

Post a Comment