Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Scrapbooking


I recently decided to do something I have always wanted to do, for fun, cuteness, and memories. I started scrapbooking. My theme for my scrapbook is my the first year of my relationship with my boyfriend Julian. (and i must say, he wants this scrapbook more than I do).

Since we plan on being together for years and years to come... I decided we would embrace the experience and memories of our first year of dating, including our college pics, holidays, especial moments, cards, movie stubs, and etc. This will be a very enjoyable experience to gather the many pictures we have taken in the moments we have share, but knowing myself I am extreme perfectionist because I want everything to look amazing as I dreamed of.

A lot goes on when scrapbooking.....

photos
Papers
Stickers
Cardstock Punch-outs
Chipboard Letters
Layered Embellishments
Alphabet letters
Ribbons
Boarders

plus
Inspiration
Creativity
Imagination

is the very least if you want a beautiful and unique scrapbook, so I will try my best, take my time, and ask for the help of my mother to help me with it....... and I can't wait to see what I put together..

No comments:

Post a Comment