Saturday, June 25, 2011

Back to Miami


Tomorrow I leave Waltham MA
after being here for two full weeks
visiting my boyfriend in his basketball
training program.

I'm happy I came,
I saw my boyfriend's living and social environment
we "roughed it out together"
helped each other out
I met some of his wonderful friends
whom also are in the basketball summer program
And best of all I had a chance to reconnect with Talita
who is a childhood friend of mine from Brasil
whom I haven't seen or talked to UNTIL NOW.
and...
Believe it or not
Reconnecting was the easiest thing
we  went back to the same friends we were
when we were little kids in Goiania
Like it was always meant to be <3

But all and all it is definitely time to bounce
bounce back to that Florida Lifestyle
on the beach, at the pool, with friends
and with my mother and father
I have missed them all very much
and I shall not be taking it for granted

While in Waltham we had many extremely boring days
Not to mention it is end of June and its been raining and cold
So two weeks is enough for me

No comments:

Post a Comment