Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Monkey Boy

Boy Oh Boy....
How I miss my Monkey Boy!
<3
Missing him is definitely an understatement
But I can't find the exactly words to describe
this immense amount of feeling I feel for him
The desire and urge to see him, to hold him
and just be with him again!
The feeling is so great and strong

I know we are apart for a good reason
and we are both planning and working towards a future together
but sometimes I can't help but wish
we were back at our simple, basic Village A apartment
with our roomates and friends around us
when life was easy and simple...
And we were always together

But I can't deny the fact this is the change in our lives
 we been looking for and wanting it for so long.
For him to have a prosperous and successful career in Basketball
and reap amazing rewards to help ourselves and others.

We are apart during this difficult transition time
from College life to Professional life
and every minute we are growing more and more
as partners and individuals
and I can't wait to see what
God has in stores for us.

In the end it is all worth it
every sweat, every tear, every long distance phone call
to achieve the life we want for ourselves
Happily together
ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment