Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Underated


Sometimes,
Most times I feel like...
 "I'm a little bit too much"
Through experiences, I have learned to care for others
More than myself
It’s a safe way of living; you can never be wrong by helping others
So I thought...

Lately, I have realized that in the world of sins and imperfection
Being anything more than simply imperfect isn't worth bragging,
Because instead of receiving recognition and praise
We are often underrated....
 Doubted,
Misunderstood,
 And overlooked
Because in a world of imperfection,
We learn to love those for their mistakes, rages and imperfection
Anything better than that, just goes to waste

But
 I don't know how to be anything less than what I became
And even though my kindness to others comes from within me
Sometimes, I just want to scream out to the Universe...
 "WHAT ABOUT ME?"
searching for the reason WHY?
Why do those that I love the most, don't love me back the same
Why is there always a weaker link to a set of emotions between two people?

Deep in my heart and soul
I go beyond my way to be
MORE than just a
Friend, a lover, a person
Or anyone that crossed my path
And are currently by my side on this
Journey of life.

The only things that can defeat me now
is MEDIOCRE

In this world, being too good is more than enough
And being average is good enough
So I live with the fear of losing everything
Over MEDIOCRE

I guess there isn't such thing as
PERFECT LIFE after all
What you won't do to others,
others will do for you.

For good...
or ill

No comments:

Post a Comment