Friday, October 29, 2010

Dear Math,



LMAO
This is too cute,
Makes me ask myself...
"Why didn't I think of this?"
 when I was going through College Algebra I&II"

Oh Yeah Math Yeah
 (in a Pauly D's voice)
God knows I suck at math, but somehow I love it,
 its complexity and challenging methology
keeps me interested and focus
...
Maybe, just maybe
math has everything to do with the how we love people.
THINK ABOUT IT...
We go through a million and one steps to find a solution
to "X"
Sometimes we gotta find "Y" to get to "X"
after much understanding and analyzing each
and very step
we get it,
and the answer is all thr sudden clear
and somewhat easy
and makes us wonder
"why it took all those steps to get to one simple solution?"
..
now,
 plug it in to your life equation...
and think how math relates to you.
LOL.
#justsaying....



No comments:

Post a Comment