Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fuck it! Be Bad.


Oh Rihanna said it first, but I'll say it better
When good girls, gone bad, they are NOT gone forever
Sometimes, good girls just likes to be bad sometimes

Fuck It. Be Bad!
for a night or two!
The badasses in us, comes and goes,
 depending in our mood or situation
And me and my bestie, are the perfect example
Muahahahaha

We are the perfect woman,
who just knows how to click all the right buttons to turn ourselves into badasses
then transform into our good girl selves again
This reminds me of a quote, by the one and only
my close friend, and author of
"I just kept laughing, I knew it was bad, but I did it anyway"

&
 that my friends, is a perfect quote by a good girl gone bad TEMPORARY
LOL
Her good girl intuition and common sense knows its wrong, but she laughs and does it anyway!
Gosh, where would I be without my crazy, witty, still nerdy friends

No comments:

Post a Comment