Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Calling Other People Ugly


LOL.
It might not make me prettier
but it sure makes me giggle
LMFAO.

I'm sorry,
I don't mean to be mean or anything
but some people just ask to be criticized and made fun of
especially when they publicize their hideous special pictures on a social network for others to see
whether it be the clothes they wear,
the make up they have on
or just plain the face, or body they were born with
(HAHA, ok that was mean, I got carried away)

It's no secret that
Looking hideous is a NO, NO!
it's a known fact
and like many, I enjoy browsing through it
in the name of "shits and giggles"
and I can't help but wonder....

HOW IN THE WORLD.....

DID SHE REALLY?...

Oh NO, SHE DIDN'T....

WHAT PART OF THAT.....

WHAT WAS SHE....

IS....SHE ...FOR... REAL?



No comments:

Post a Comment