Friday, November 11, 2011

The #223 Rule of A Lady:


Now a days, everyone looks at me as the girl who is in the perfect relationship
[[with a faithful, God fearing, loving, handsome guy]]
But I was never that girl,
and by the way things were going in my love life
I never thought I'd ever became that girl
at least not so soon
.......
For as long as I can remember 
I used to be a the girl chasing the guy who did not want to be chased
The one that would reel you in,
break your heart
and then mess with your mind
Turning your feelings and emotions a big ball of confusion
.....
To be where I am at today,
Took a long of faith
As I am with a guy who I've met early on in college
but never expected nothing more than a distance friendship, 
once he transferred schools, far far away.
[[Florida to Washington D.C]]
.....
We went from being in the same state, city and same school
to being in total different countries in a short period of 2 years
since I had made the decision to move back to Brazil.
.....
But somehow, someone with the higher power
[[GOD]]
was watching over me, and brought us together

All it took was one ounce of faith
( 1oz is all I had left in me at the time)
To invest on a trip overseas to visit him
Flew for over 9 hours to his town
and the rest.... is history.

So I say to you,
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
Your destiny will find you
It just takes a little faith and patience 
in your part
....
The only thing in this life we should ever chase
is our dreams.
The rest will come in due time

No comments:

Post a Comment