Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pomeranian pups



I


WANT


A POMERANIAN



Last night I was watching the popular reality tv show
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
and I fell in love....
with Gigolo, best known on the show as Giggy.
Giggy is absolutely the cutest little Pomeranian
and although he suffers from suffers from alopecia
which is a  a form of patterned baldness,
in which he loses his hair very quickly
he is still spoiled and
treated like a prince by his
gorgeous Housewife mommy
Lisa Vanderpump.
I think I can speak for all viewers that our hearts
goes out for Giggy,
for being the cutest, little ill puppy ever!
and now I WANT A POMERANIAN
SO BAD!
I told my boyfriend,
and he agreed that as soon as he graduates college
this May we are getting one!
AAAAAHH





No comments:

Post a Comment