Sunday, February 27, 2011

BLISS SPA!

One of my friends works for the famous BLISS SPA in their PR department, so she surprised me by gaving me a very generous gift to go experience any service of my choice at Bliss Spa.  And by what she tells me, I know my first time experience will live up to its name, since I will be visiting the  New York Soho location, which is where they first originated BLISS.

I am torn in between what to get. I acknowledge that Bliss prices for their services are very high, comparing to most Spas in the area. So I want to make the best choice, to get the most out of it for my money gift.
Here are two of the services I am torn in between. 

Facial or Body Treatment?

The Herbie - $195.00

By far our 'hottest' facial, The Herbie combines every step of our fabulous Triple Oxygen Treatment with a simultaneous full-body rub-on and wrap-up in lavender, bergamot, lemon, thyme, peppermint, and eucalyptus bliss-blend in slimming essential oils. Complete complexion perfection. A head-to-toe 'whoa'. Remember to pre- and re-hydrate. Also available with added Oxygen.

Carrot and sesame body buff- $165.00

This 90-minute time-tested trademark treatment has topped our spa menu since our first month in Bliss-ness. It features a carrot mulch and hot oil rubdown, a warm milk and honey drizzle, a skin-softening wrap, a sesame seed and sea salt scrub (to remove every last patch of rough from your 'buff') and a Vichy shower is the grand finale. 

for more info about BLISS SPA, and find a location near you
you can visit BLISSWORLD.COM
enjoy! I know I will

No comments:

Post a Comment