Saturday, June 30, 2012

Perfect Eyebrows

As everyone know I am super into eyebrows, I think it is essential to have a nice, perfectly shaped eyebrow.   So I am always shopping around for new things to enhance mine.  I love all of Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow kits and products, they are really worth every penny.

So one lovely day at the mall, with extra time to kill, I decided to go in Sephora, one of my favorite stores, and test out a few products that I would never really buy....This one product that always caught my attention was a highlighting pencil from Anastasia's line...This particular item I always really thought it was "worthless" to buy, I mean... C'mon it was a simple little highlighting eyebrow pencil?!  But the moment I picked it up and tested, it did exactly what I have been wanting and searching for this whole time. I couldn't believe it, I looked passed this product and unrated it no less than 10 times, I undervalued it this whole time, SHAME ON ME!  It is now by far one of my favorite tools in my make-up bag.

Here it is...........my beloved and magical MATTE HIGHLIGHTER PENCIL

$21.00 SEPHORA

It comes in 4 great colors: CAMILLE, BUFF, PASTEL and HALO.  I personally liked all of them, but chose to take the CAMILLE home, it just worked better for my skin tone.  This eyebrow tool is not only to shadow and highlight your eyebrows but it can also be used for yours lips as well, apply it as a base coat to prevent your lipstick from bleeding or feathering. You cannot go wrong with this pencil, everyone I have tried it on has LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment